Requirements: 3-4 years old as of September 1st, potty trained, basic control of emotions, ability to communicate verbally. We provide an AM/PM snack, blanket set for nap time, and all materials for activities.
At Kimber Hills we leverage The Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence philosophy to better prepare our 3-4s students for their bright futures. We provide specific goals, skills, and content in the developmental areas of:
- Physical well-being and motor development
- Social and emotional development
- Approaches to learning, language and literacy,
- Knowledge acquisition and cognitive development.
Through the proper application of this philosophy, our teachers are able to better understand and identify each child’s individual experiences, skills, and knowledge in a sequential manner. This helps them to recognize what they should teach and build upon, based on each individual child’s prior knowledge.
In our preschool class, our little students take their first steps towards successfully writing their own names, play group games, get creative with a variety of materials, explore music, dance and songs, and practice STEM challenges.
Some of our student’s favorite activities include measuring how big a dinosaur’s foot is, an art project using the Chica Chica Boom Boom story, and making Mickey Mouse waffles. Our classroom has a sensory bin, a block area with a variety of building equipment, small manipulative toys, a house area, free art & project supplies, a reading corner, and plenty of science activities.
At the end of the year your child will be able to display and discuss their feelings/emotions and learn the appropriate way to express them. They’ll have a better grasp on language, and learn social skills to improve interaction with their peers and teachers (listening, sharing, asking for help).Teachers will create activities that allow children to practice cooperation and collaboration, while encouraging and modeling language and skills for peer interaction.
3.0-4.0 years old
The early years of a child’s growth and development are fundamental in building a foundation for future learning and success. Building on our hands-on approach with skills and concepts, the children are also learning respect for peers and teachers in order to be cooperative members of the classroom and their community.
Skills That Children Will Learn
Preschool age children have the ability to attain a wide range of skills through the benefit of a high quality preschool program. Your preschooler will experience:
- Core Knowledge: The Preschool Sequence Curriculum
- Math, Language, and Literature Readiness
- Science Exploration
- Music and Art Appreciation
- Zoo Phonics
- Biblical Character Traits
What your child does each day
Each day at preschool is packed with carefully designed activities structured around the main developmental areas outlined in Core Knowledge: Preschool Sequence. Our daily schedule could look similar to:
- Discovery Centers
- Circle Time
- Snack Time
- Learning Centers
- Recess Time
- Bible Circle
- Lunch Time
- Rest Time/Quiet Time
- Snack Time
- Recess Time
- Discovery Centers
Fall Session: August 16, 2021- June 8, 2022
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
8:30am – 3:30pm
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
(ALL schedules are 5 day schedules ONLY)
APPLICATION FEE (NEW STUDENTS)
A $175.00 non-refundable Application Fee MUST accompany each new application. This is a one-time fee that pays for administrative processing of the application. Your application will NOT be considered until the application fee has been received.
RE-ENROLLMENT FEE (CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS)
A $175.00 non-refundable Re-Enrollment Fee MUST accompany each re-enrollment. This is a one-time fee that pays for administrative processing. Your re-enrollment will NOT be considered until the re-enrollment fee has been received.
- Current students who are re-enrolled during PRIORITY ENROLLMENT will have their enrollment fee discounted to $125.
MULTIPLE STUDENT TUITION DISCOUNT
- A family having two or more students enrolled in Kimber Hills Preschool is eligible for a Multiple Student Tuition Discount. Each toddler or preschool student of a multiple student family enrolled in a core or full day schedule will receive a $500 discount per child per year on their tuition (applied monthly September – June).
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- 10-MONTH EFT (ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER) PLAN
- Starting September – June.
- PREPAID ANNUAL TUITION PLAN (available for Fall Session only)
- To receive a 3% discount, pay tuition in full by setting up a one-time EFT by.
- PREPAID SEMI-ANNUAL TUITION PLAN (available for Fall Session only)
- To receive a 2% discount, make TWO semi-annual equal payments by setting up an EFT by.
- Should a student enroll after the first day of school, tuition will be prorated according to the first date of attendance. Parents MUST enroll in the Automatic Tuition Payment Plan at the time of enrollment. The monthly payment will be prorated by the Kimber Hills Preschool Finance Office.
- Students enrolling between the 1st and 15th of the month will pay FULL tuition for the month.
- Students enrolling between the 16th and the 31st of the month will pay ONE HALF month’s tuition.