The Toddler/Preschool Summer Program runs June 21, 2016 – August 11, 2016.
Our Enrollment Process Includes:
- Apply Online
- $50.00 Summer Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Current Immunization Record copy
- Birth Certificate or Passport copy
After your child has a confirmed class placement:
- Attend a New Parent Orientation Meeting. There you will receive the state form packet and Parent Handbook. The dates will be announced soon. You choose one to attend. The meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. and are for adults only.
- Personal interview with your child and the Director or her staff to turn in the state form packet and submit the first month’s tuition (Monies paid at this time are non-refundable). The staff will tour your child through their typical school day, from arrival to pick-up place.
NOTE: If you are enrolling your child after the first day of school, you will not attend a New Parent Orientation. All information covered in those meetings will be given to you at the Director Interview.Download Preschool Handbook