The Toddler/Preschool Fall Program runs August 31, 2016 – Mid-June 14, 2017
Our Enrollment Process Includes:
- Apply Online
- $150.00 Fall Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Current Immunization Record copy
- Birth Certificate or Passport copy
After your child has a confirmed class placement:
- Attend a New Parent Orientation Meeting. There you receive the state form packet and Parent Handbook. The dates will be announced soon. You choose one to attend. The meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. and are for adults only.
- Personal interview with your child and the Director or her staff to turn in the state form packet and submit the first month’s tuition. (Monies paid at this time are non-refundable.) Your child will be toured through their typical school day, from arrival to pick-up place.
- Attend Back-to-School Open House for all Preschool children and their families to meet their teacher.
NOTE: If you are enrolling your child after the first day of school, you will not attend a New Parent Orientation. The information covered in our New Parent Orientation meeting will be given to you at the Director Interview.Download Preschool Handbook